uytr Forum Index

uytr

aewqr

PortalPortal  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  GBGuestbook  User PanelUser Panel  RegisterRegister 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  StatisticsStatistics  LinksLinks  Log inLog in 
 CalendarCalendar  DownloadsDownloads  Comments to your karmaComments to your karma  ToplistToplist  Recent topicsRecent topics  Voting forumVoting forum

Erick Haskell became up in Southern California
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

View previous topicEmail to a Friend.Users who have viewed this topicSave this topic as a txt filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
mikebecher

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

italy
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 09:23:55    Post subject:  Erick Haskell became up in Southern California
Description:

His
Only registered users can see links on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
has seen stops inside Washington, Minneapolis, San Juan, Miami, Bay area, Phoenix, Tianjin, and Shanghai. He has spent much of his career cultivating and furthering business interests globally, and more specifically in Latin America and also the Far East (China).

Also, and did I talk about that he also goes marathons. So apropos. In fact he recently ran his personal best in Beijing (2: 59, although who's counting), and they're training for the 2012 Birkenstock boston marathon. From stocking shelf to powering start-up organizations to managing business wrinkles and serving as CFO and also COO for three companies, Erick has a huge selection of experience and great number.

And the story isn't really over. Not even shut. Erick
is moving forward during full throttle, not wanting to waste a single moment.

In the interview beneath, Erick Haskell and POST discuss business and existence in China, career range, and work abroad, within other topics. Enjoy.

Andrew Nyquist: What
did you do for fun we were young? And can you share some memories?

Erick Haskell: As being a kid, all I cared concerning was sports. Although I played virtually every sport certain times, my real love was baseball. Growing up throughout Southern California, we may possibly play year around plus would do so virtually every day
until the sun attended down. I was the captain of my high school graduation baseball team in Colorado, in which we nearly won the state championship.

Andrew: Do you have a favorite sports team(s)?

Erick: My favorite sports groups are a reflection of the numerous moves that I have done over the years. I am a big supporter belonging to the Denver Broncos, Chicago Bulls, and Bay area Giants.

Andrew: What was your first job in graduating? And first job out of college?

Erick: Perhaps presaging my future career in retail
and consumer goods, my first job in graduating was stocking the shelves in the toy department at that Target in Littleton, Colorado.
Adv

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 09:23:55    Post subject: Adv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    uytr Forum Index -> Forum di prova All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: