uytr Forum Index

uytr

aewqr

PortalPortal  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  GBGuestbook  User PanelUser Panel  RegisterRegister 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  StatisticsStatistics  LinksLinks  Log inLog in 
 CalendarCalendar  DownloadsDownloads  Comments to your karmaComments to your karma  ToplistToplist  Recent topicsRecent topics  Voting forumVoting forum

As a result the LOWA Combat boots are really as good
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

View previous topicEmail to a Friend.Users who have viewed this topicSave this topic as a txt filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
rosedhollowell

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

italy
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 09:29:03    Post subject:  As a result the LOWA Combat boots are really as good
Description:

The only real time these
Only registered users can see links on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
fell down was any time I've had them out there in very warm conditions, and my feet received hot and sweaty. Although this is nothing that I haven't experienced from the other boots I own which are also GORE-TEX, I can't see this like a major problem for any one owning these boots though as a lot of the time we don't have such glorious weather in the united kingdom, especially not in the actual training areas.

There is no doubt that they
are clearly built to last having a high grade of leather used and they certainly surpass the LOWA name.

As a result the LOWA Combat boots are really as good a start as everyone says they're just, from both a military perspective and in addition as a hiking start. The
is made even better by just a simple substitution of standard insoles.

According to a lot of people I speak with that own a pair of
say the boots probably will last a good 10-15 years with proper upkeep, along with the only bit that require replacing is the sole which you will wear down normally. The sole on the Combat boot may be replaced, there are many boot repair companies in existence I just did any Google search.

LOWA Military & Safety Boots are worth your money. Check them out yourself direct from the official UK distributor. To find out
more about the boots as well as Task Force Collection belonging to the LOWA military boots, see their website.
Adv

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 09:29:03    Post subject: Adv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    uytr Forum Index -> Forum di prova All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: