uytr Forum Index

uytr

aewqr

PortalPortal  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  GBGuestbook  User PanelUser Panel  RegisterRegister 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  StatisticsStatistics  LinksLinks  Log inLog in 
 CalendarCalendar  DownloadsDownloads  Comments to your karmaComments to your karma  ToplistToplist  Recent topicsRecent topics  Voting forumVoting forum

Adidas’ Soccer Vice president of design Sam Hand explained
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

View previous topicEmail to a Friend.Users who have viewed this topicSave this topic as a txt filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
Jeanette

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

italy
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 09:04:05    Post subject:  Adidas’ Soccer Vice president of design Sam Hand explained
Description:

[url]Adidas introduces laceless cleats Undone shoe laces can be a menace for several, but due to the innovators at Adidas, they won’t be bothering some soccer players any longer.German footballer Mesut Ozil is among the faces for that athletic attire and shoe giant's ACE 16 PURECONTROL. On its web page, Adidas wrote that in its place of laces, the shoe athletics, “three essential points of balance to lock the foot into the boot.”Related: High-tech 3D-printed sneakers.Ozil claims in 2014, he told <a href="http://www.chauadis.com/">adidas chaussure pas cher</a> concerning the intricate way he knotted his laces and tucked them in so they would not get inside the way. “When they came to me final year with the laceless boots, it absolutely was like they've produced my desire product or service,” he mentioned. “I can't wait around to put on them around the pitch.”

Adidas’ Soccer Vice president of design Sam Hand explained the shoe not only seems good, it is terrific about the field. "[It] offers our players an unparalleled emotion of command," he mentioned.<a href="http://www.chauadis.com/">adidas superstar pas cher</a> hasn't been worried to check the waters on the subject of offbeat footwear. Between 3D printed running shoes, related soccer cleats and football boots that look much more like socks, the German sports huge has been pretty ready to publicly document its penchant for experimentation. In its latest foray, Adidas has accomplished away by using a staple of most included footwear and released a laceless football boot which is to get worn in-game by a lot of the world's top rated gamers this weekend.

Dubbed the ACE 16 Purecontrol, <a href="http://www.chauadis.com/">adidas chaussure femme pas cher</a>' most recent wheels cast off regular laces and utilize a thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) cage to secure the center component on the foot. There is also an inner locking method as well as the higher segment is produced from a mix of open up and unfastened knitted constructions, a little something termed Primeknit which featured in Adidas' all-in-one boot/sock hybrid thought from 2014.The upshot of all of this is, in accordance to Adidas, a football boot that fits similar to a glove and presents nearer ball management due to its more substantial floor space and absence of pesky laces. Beginning this weekend, many of the world's most high-profile footballers will slip into the ACE 16 Purecontrols and get towards the area in experienced competitors.

"My whole occupation I have tried to minimise the effects of laces on my strike and ball command," mentioned Arsenal forward Mesut Ozil, who potential customers the English Premier League for helps this year. "I discovered to <a href="http://www.chauadis.com/">adidas chaussure homme pas cher</a> in 2014 that from the shifting home I knot the laces more than and more than again after which tuck while in the finishes, that way they do not interfere with my contact. Once they came to me previous calendar year along with the laceless boots, it was like they've developed my dream solution. I cannot hold out to don them within the pitch."We suppose if these floppy strings were being such a hindrance for the Arsenal playmaker then he might have enquired with Lotto with regards to the laceless boots it has supplied due to the fact 2010. But hey, we are sure he has his motives.[/url]
Adv

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 09:04:05    Post subject: Adv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    uytr Forum Index -> Forum di prova All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: