uytr Forum Index

uytr

aewqr

PortalPortal  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  GBGuestbook  User PanelUser Panel  RegisterRegister 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  StatisticsStatistics  LinksLinks  Log inLog in 
 CalendarCalendar  DownloadsDownloads  Comments to your karmaComments to your karma  ToplistToplist  Recent topicsRecent topics  Voting forumVoting forum

I simply had to give it a try!
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

View previous topicEmail to a Friend.Users who have viewed this topicSave this topic as a txt filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
simfourlove

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

italy
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 05:42:16    Post subject:  I simply had to give it a try!
Description:

Any person who knows me personally witnesses that I love being barefoot. You will never capture me wearing slippers or shoes inside your home and I often will venture out on my
Only registered users can see links on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
and on my turf barefoot. Ah the pleasures of walking barefoot to the grass!

Naturally, when I found the minimalist shoe, I simply had to give it a try! It was a few weeks ago that I went out and purchased myself a fantastic pair of
. For instance their name says, these kinds of shoes actually have personal training fingers: a small pocket for every toe, making them incredibly similar toe socks.

After a couple weeks of getting used that will walking in them surrounding the house, it was time to take them out for a genuine walk. I eagerly slipped them on
and stepped out in my front porch. Whoa! I could feel all under my feet. I have to admit that I seemed to be very surprised at the amount of I could feel with the thin sole. I got in the car and made my route to the trail where WE usually walk.

It's a gravel trail through a small natural park. Again it absolutely was amazing to me that we could feel each small rock under my feet without risking a trauma from those same boulders. My feet were literally able to adapt to every little bump inside the terrain as I walked along the path. However, my first few electrical power walk steps were a rough reminder i always was not wearing my regular
and that I cannot be striking my heel into your ground the same method as I do with my regular sports sneakers.

It did not take long to adjust this stride and complete the 40 minute walk. I am not a runner and I do not think I will ever take up
running as a enthusiasm, but I absolutely loved walking with my Vibram Five Fingers and anticipate using them again.
Adv

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 05:42:16    Post subject: Adv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    uytr Forum Index -> Forum di prova All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: